I want to say thank you for an "Exceptional Guest Experience" My Husband and I stayed at your hotel Monday June 17 - Thursday June 20, 2013. A Delightful stay in a Delightful Hotel with a Happy, Friendly, Helpful Staff!! But when we returned home I realized that I had lost my Debit Card.....I also saw that we had missed a call from The Marcus Whitman Hotel.....on a chance I called and talked to Therese and yes! someone had found my card and she had it.....not only that she took my address and mailed the card to me(Walked it over right away so it would go out that day!) and I received it the next day!! Awesome!! and yes she checked and made sure I was the actual owner of the card!! Thank You for having such a Fabulous Staff at your lovely Hotel!
Thank You Again!
Sincerely, Donna Litt
Looking for a great destination for an event or conference, The Marcus Whitman has you covered in beautiful Walla Walla. I have booked several events and most recently a new conference. I have never been disappointed with their banquet/events staff. Simply put....they ROCK. The food is always excellent and the staff is above and beyond helpful. It is so nice to know that you will always be taken care of at the Marcus Whitman Hotel and Conference Center. Words cannot describe how helpful they are to make sure that your event is executed to its full potential. They have a gem of a banquet leader, Brent! This guy will make sure that the staff with take care of you. If you have forgotten something or have a problem....trust me...he will solve it. Edie, the Banquet sales manager, ensures you stay on budget and Chris the hotel sales manager who takes care of your block of rooms, is there for whatever backup is needed. I would highly recommend you book your next conference or event here. You will not be disappointed.
• Chief Fulton forged an incredible relationship with this community in a career spanning over one third of a century. It was paramount to us the ceremony , accommodations and staff of the hosting facility reflect his lifetime of dedication, achievements and commitment. I was impressed with ability of the Marcus Whitman to fill each of those categories with the utmost professionalism. Our department is indebted to you and your staff for honoring someone who is so deserved of ours.
• The food was very good, the banquet room was beautiful and the staff were very helpful.
• As always the venue itself is lovely and well kept. What struck me the most was the food. First, it was not the standard large buffet standbys, the main courses were not something I've ever seen before. Each of the dishes I had were made with high quality ingredients, tasty and served at appropriate temperatures. I was amazed that we got such quality and quantity for $30.00 a plate.
• Planning was easy and staff was very accommodating. Food turned out great and plenty of it. Service was outstanding at the party.
• Wow! What a truly memorable evening! Although I was one of the last tables called through the buffet line (always my luck), there was still plenty of food, nothing ran out, and it was still piping hot! There were so many options that everyone felt that they received an excellent meal (well worth their money) even if some of the items weren’t their favorites.
• I was also impressed with the technology setup the Marc has. All of the microphones functioned properly, the slide show worked correctly and everyone could be seen and heard from anywhere in the ballroom.
• The Marc happily prepared a special meal for a guest at our table, who has very unique dietary tastes, without any hesitation. The servers cleared tables without hardly being noticed at all. I am so impressed with the service The Marc provided us for such a special event!
• I was very impressed with the Marcus Whitman Hotel. The food and hospitality were top notch.
Wonderful letter from the Walla Walla Downtown Foundation
"Thank you again for all your help in making Shelley's birthday party special. It was perfect in every way."
Wife's 50th Birthday
"Thank you for all your help and hard work with our wedding. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish and we couldn't have done it without you!"
Tera & Don
March 2010 Wedding
"I just wanted to send a quick note and express our gratitude for all your hard work leading up to last night! We thought the event came off without a hitch and I know the guests had a great experience... The Marcus Whitman played a huge role in making Walla Walla (and Washington State) look like the world-class wine region it is!"
Washington Wine Commission
"You have a great facility. It is a beautiful building. The meeting rooms met our needs and our accommodations were excellent. Most importantly, your people were outstanding. From the front desk, the restaurant staff to the meeting and conference staff, everyone was friendly and attended to our every need."
General Manager, WorleyParsons Polestar
"Speaking of which, I can't say enough about how awesome the Marcus Whitman hotel has been during this conference. Totally on top of everything, amazing service and very friendly staff, nicely complemented by the great and richly historic facilities. Thanks Marcus Whitman!"
drXeNo: WineLog.net West Coast Ambassador & Staff Blogger
"Staff at the Marcus Whitman Hotel directed, guided, seated, watered, fed and re-directed us...all while cleaning, vacuuming and furniture re-arranging in our wake. Happily. And with enthusiasm. The MW made sure we had the time of our lives, all while making sure we were accommodated, headed down the right hallway and able to get back into our room when we locked ourselves out."
Wine Blogger - okanaganwriting.com
Have you been to the Marcus Whitman lately?
One of our dear friends hosted a spectacular 50th Anniversary dinner for six at the Marcus Whitman Chef's Table. It was as close to a 5-star dinner as you could ever come. The new chef, who came here from the Broadmoor in Colorado, is a true genius in the kitchen. He and his staff prepared for us a six-course dinner of gourmet quality.
If you have a special occasion coming in the near future I would suggest an evening at the Marcus Whitman Chef's Table. You'll never regret it.
Thank you to the Chef and his excellent staff.
Steve and Andrea Stevens
Everything is so clean and well cared for, service is fantastic. I always feel lucky when I walk through your doors as I know my stay with you will be one of the best. I have stayed in a lot of five star establishments and I have to say yours is one of my favorite places to stay.
My husband, who has stayed at the Marcus once or twice, is very jealous when I am able to get down your way. He absolutely loves it there. He is planning retirement at the end of this year and hopefully I can bring him along on one of my visits.
My last stay you upgraded me to a suite... which was a real treat! Thank you so much!
And.... the restaurant is great; really enjoying going down and having a booth. The service is wonderful, everyone treats you very special.
The breakfast buffet is something I always look forward to and have never been disappointed. Thank you so much for offering such a bonus
Again, thank you so much for all that you do to make your guests feel welcome!
Catholic Family & Child Services